List runing interest command (by Your responsibility). Many commands have analog in ^XUP. Investigate ^XUP by key world: SURGERY, CLINIC, CARDIO etc
- ?? - call menu,
? - help to this menu bar
- d ^XUP entrance to system.
- d P^DI setting data structure (try:
P^DI - LANGUAGE- ...;
P^DI - 1- 200 - users. )
P^DI - 1 - DEVICE - ...; See definition Kernel's DEVICE file
- d STRT^XWBTPC(9300) start RPC Broker (synomim server)
d STOP^XWBTPC(9300) stop
- d ^%G view globals
- d ^XUS Setting up user environment.
- d ^ZTMON work monitoring
- d ^XPDCPU setting procedure (not work TaskManager)
D MOVE^XPDCPU copy packet, next run
- d ^ZTMGRSET account initialisation
- d ^XGFDEMO run demo, by running server
- D ^%GD Show global directories
- d ^XTER errors list
- W $G(^XMB("NETNAME")) netname
w $G(^XMB("NETNAME")) netname
- d ^XPAREDIT parametrs editing
- d ^XMC NetMail programmer
- d ^ZU user entrance
- d ^XUS91 user status parameter
- d ^ZTMCHK check environment
- d ^XPAREDIT CPRS Parameters
- x ^%X Z editor
- w ^%ZOSF("OS") operational environment (e.g. GT.M (Unix)^19)
- d ^%ZTPTCH routine patches
- D ^%RD list of routing, f.e. MAG*
- Add/Edit user:
^XUP - EVE - USER - EDIT - further Quick Start Config Guide
- d ^XUSERBLK Grant Access by Profile.
- d ^XUSERNEW Add a New User to the System.
- Set up clinic:
^XUP - SUPERVISOR Menu - 1 (SDSUP) - Set up Clinic - further Quick Start Config Guide
- Registration patient:
^XUP - ADT Manager Menu - Register a Patient - further Quick Start Config Guide
^XUP - Appointment Menu - Make appointment - further Quick Start Config Guide
- Expert System
d ^XUP - EXPERT SYSTEM INQUIRE - Rule
- Systems Manager Menu
d ^XUP - XUSITEMGR
- D ^%ZTPTCH routine patches
- D GETENV^%ZOSV W Y Determine the "BOX:VOLUME pair" for the machine.
UCI = VAH (UCI User Class Identifier. This is roughly equivalent to a "directory" or an "account". In DataTree terms, this is a very restricted kind of "namespace". )
VOL = ROU
NODE = localhost
BOX = ROU
VOLUME = localhost
- d ^%ZIS Standard Device Call. If device selection is successful, characteristics of the output device are returned in a number of different variables. If selection is unsuccessful, ^%ZIS returns the POP output variable with a positive number.
- s DUZ(0)="@" The File Manager access code is stored in the local variable DUZ(0). If DUZ(0)=@, the user is a programmer with the highest level of access authority.
- d ^XPDKRN Run KIDS 8.0 package management.
- D ^%ZTRDEL delete Kernel routines from the Manager account
- ZTMB - TaskMan
D ^ZTMB Start
D STOP^ZTMKU Stop
D RESTART^ZTMB Restart
D ^ZTMCHK Check/Show Environment
D RUN^ZTMKU Remove From A WAIT State
D WAIT^ZTMKU: Place in a WAIT State
D ^ZTMON Monitor TaskMan